Thursday, July 30, 2009

RUCKUS BUILD - UPDATE #1

The only thing slower than a Ruckus is my Ruckus build project! I know it's been slow, but 'priorities' is all I'm saying. Anyway, I was playing with some long exposure shots last night in the garage. Here are a couple of unedited shots of the Ruckus so far. If you think it's dirty now, you should've seen this thing when it arrived! It looked like it rolled out of a swamp. I'm waiting on the Password JDM stem to arrive, then the A-Bomb blocks. After that, well we'll see..
-151
-150

3 comments:

Al said...

you swapping a chinese motor into that shit?

ZUMA > *

hmgken said...

nahh, i'm pretty much anti, i'd like to stay honda. BB if anything. never know tho..darkside hmm.

Al Mofo said...

BB is a really waste of time but if you want to stay true to the game, then BB is the way to go.

I know people that can hang and go 55+ on a stock motor.

it isn't just fast on take off. but GY6 is not bad, but that would never be an option for me.