Wednesday, January 28, 2009

alfredohmg

What up? Let me start off by saying my name is Alfredo. I was born and raised in San Diego, CA. Lived there most of my life. Involved in all the things a typical Filipino would do in Dago. Martial Arts, sports, riding freestyle bikes, skateboarding, music, popping, breakdancing, hanging out at local malls, growing and fixing (own) hair, house parties in garages, fixing up cars (Honda), dropping out of Jr Colleges, etc. You guys know what's up. Then had a family and felt a calling from the Lord to move to San Antonio, TX. Been here for close to 3 years. Love my past, breathing in the present, and looking forward to the influence HMG will provide in the future. Shalom.

Photobucket

1 comment:

EGOR 619 said...

Whaz up FradoHMG,

Like the profile & it sounds like many of the things I also did in the past .... but you said it all ... "Breathing in the present!"

Funny thing is I think I saw you back in the day on a skateboard, after you just got done playing sports at one of the JC's, heading to the local mall while fixing your hair.

God Bless