Sunday, April 26, 2009

KONBANWA! (GOOD EVENING) - BANZAI INTRO.

What's going on HMG and HMG followers?! I'm Steve, some people may know me as Banzai, BanzaiPhotography, or pho_sho, but whatever you want to call me is all good. I'm a young cat, 20 years old and currently a student at Northwest Vista. I've lived in San Ant-tony-yo for the last 15 or so odd years of my life and before that, Iceland. You'll see me rollin around town on a Honda Ruckus (was featured here not too long ago), a fixie (copped it off Brandon actually), or a modded civic. I'm big into photography and sneakers, I grew up around brothers that were into sneakers so it's in my blood. I'm also real big into Japanese culture, if you haven't noticed. I've been to Japan once and it's my goal to go back and even study there for a semester or two and maybe even live there. I'm pretty open when it comes music, but if you take a ride with me...you'll more than likely hear some foreign music playing, new hip hop (stuff like Blue Scholars), and oldies. But yeah...be on the look out for more posts, you'll be seeing me around here more often.

And of course...me being silly...

1 comment:

hmgken said...

yo welcome home steve!! you lead the ruckus revolution here is SA!! let's go!