Tuesday, February 24, 2009

JACUZZI INSIDE.

LOL.... So we were posted up at GOODTIMES and this huge black bus rolls up with a bunch of dudes in front of it grinnin' from ear to ear. I went outside to see what was all the commotion about and saw the sign on the bus, Jacuzzi inside. I was like what?? The guy that owned the bus said you can rent it for cheap lol. I couldn't stop laughing because when we stepped inside it was muggy and musty! I couldn't get any good shots inside the bus because I could breath in there!! It was completely fogged up by the Jacuzzi. peep the pics.
Love Bus
Jacuzzi bus
Jacuzzi Bus


Here are a few shots I took at GOODTIMES 1 Off of Broadway enjoy!
HARDWARE
RODS
ALIEN
CONS SKATE MEMORY FOAM!!! my next pick up!
CONS SKATE
CONS

Was it me shooting or baby girl?
CanonGirl

STAY TUNED FOR J.NICHOLS..
JARED

No comments: