Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Laptop in shop.

Wow... it has been a crazy past couple of weeks... not counting that my laptop has been in and out of apple getting repaired... I am now blogging from work doing some Night Audit stuff... but anyways just for the update... Our worship team (XI) has been working on some recordings of some worship songs and we finished 8 songs in two weeks! Thank God! haha... but yah check it out on www.myspace.com/xiworshipteam. We've been preparing for a Youth Convention in Arizona that we lead worship for every year for the past 4 years I think...

And starting in May I will be going back on tour with The Godkins... check them out as well...
www.myspace.com/thegodkins & http://www.thegodkinz.com/ . They are some awesome bros that take worship to another level and it's also fun on the road with them!

But sooner or later I'll be posting pics of the past events I've been doing lately... really fun stuff... anyways blogging from another computer sucks... especially if it's my works computer... haha...

Well right now I'm just watching The Roots live DVD... they got a really dope band! Anyways... you can also check me out on:
www.myspace.com/joeycasora
www.twitter.com/joeyciii
and facebook... somewhere...haha..

Good Night!

No comments: