Tuesday, March 31, 2009

No time...Make time!

Yea man, it's hard enough tryin to "do what it do", but how do you do...when it don't? Like, nike and JUST DO IT! Took a five day trip out to vegas, two days back in diego, five days in texas, then had to move out in two days!!! Can it be done? The Lord made a way! Now, I'm havin technical difficulties tryin to upload my pix...but is that gonna stop me? Nah!
What tripped me out was whenever I go to vegas...things are nonstop, things are just so fast i can't keep up. Didn't even get a chance to catch my breath and we were off to texas, where I was able to catch my breath, take a few naps here and there, and even got a chance to throw down in the kitchen,(which is my passion)...because, it's a blessing to see others enjoy my labor. Spent some goodtimes with family and friends...then back home to diego!
That was a whole 'nother can of worms, but it was a blessing to see my wife just stress free in a stressful situation. So we're done movin, dealin with the aftermath...will post pix! Laters.

No comments: