Tuesday, March 3, 2009

my first post......really, that's all i have to do.....oh wait i messed up..

All of this was posted this morning on the wrong site.... so much for my flawless entry into the HMG world.....

hello everyone....
i had a blog....
i was too lazy.....
no one came by to look....
so i stopped....

Good morning.... after a restful night (thank you Nyquil sp?)
I am up and ready to begin this blogging thing again.....

For those of you that don't know me my name is Matthew Knight, or MKnight....
(it's not pronounced McKnight!!!)
I am a Father/Husband/photographer/artist/skateboarder/sneaker pack rat....
to keep this thing short (for my first post).... here are some photos made when life was giving me lemons so I made lemonade....
enjoy
m
fakie 360 flip forrest
chris filming
power lines....

2 comments:

HMGapparel said...

Yo! I love the the first entry! and dope pics Matt! Keep it comin' thank you for sharing your view of life through your lens.

hmgken said...

yeyah! thanks for jumping in matt! we're excited to have you...welcome home. have a seat, relax, and stay awhile...